Aims and Objectives
Governance & Spiritual Standing
• Adhere to the truths of Scripture in all we do.
• Be recognised as efficient and effective in all we do.
• Be recognised as achieving a high standard of care and support for older Christians.
• Be recognised as achieving a high standard of support for the carers of older Christians and Christian carers.
• Continue to further develop the Society’s supporter network, particularly in area local to our new homes and schemes.
• As the Lord gives the opportunity to grow our current provision for older Christians addressing their physical, emotional, and facilitate the meeting of their spiritual needs.
• To be a quality provider utilising quality assets that are fit for purpose and relevant to current and future needs
• Develop a church enablement service for the Lords elderly.
• Develop a specific provision for the home counties as the Lord leads and provides.
• Be a quality Christian employer where people want to work.
• Strengthen the societies' charitable and operational finances and aim to be less dependent on state funding.
• Generate surpluses across the Group and develop policies on how we recycle cash generated for the overall benefit of the Lords elderly.
• Grow development reserves to provide for redevelopment but be ever mindful of the Lords leading.