What we believe
• The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the only rule of faith and practice.
• The unity of God in three co-equal and co-eternal persons the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit.
• The essential divinity and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ, as God-man mediator.
• The Godhead and personality of the Holy Spirit.
• The fall of man by sin.
• The efficacious grace of God.
• Redemption by Jesus Christ and justification by His blood and righteousness.
• Regeneration and sanctification by the Holy Spirit.
• The final perseverance of the Saints.
• The general resurrection and judgement of all mankind.
• The eternal bliss of the saints and the everlasting punishment of the wicked.