Registered Care Managers
(Locations: Leicester, Surrey and Yorkshire)
We are looking for committed Christians with a heart for the care of older people and experience in management in the care sector.
You will have a key role in helping to serve older Christians and lead and motivate a committed staff team.
We are looking for special people who will make a positive and caring contribution to the lives of older Christian people through leading and managing our care teams in three locations (Surrey, Yorkshire and East Midlands).
We are looking for people who:
- have management experience in a residential care or similar setting;
- are able to lead and manage the care team in the home;
- have excellent communication and people management skills;
- are willing and able to take a lead in maintaining the Christian ethos of the home;
- enjoy working with older people and can have an empathy with them, promoting person-centred care in all aspects of the work;
- If you are interested in our vacancy in the East Midlands you will have a current nursing qualification.
Pilgrims Friend Society is an Investor in People and pays a competitive salary. We develop the skills of all our staff wherever possible, whether through on-the-job development, our own conferences and training programmes or external courses. Our team members are also motivated by a desire for self-development, and a sense of personal and team achievement.
Our vision is to facilitate “fulfilled living” for those who choose to use our services. Our people are committed to this vision and it guides all that we do.
For More Information and to apply:
Evington, Leicester. Please click here
Shottermill, Surrey. Please click here
Emmaus, Yorkshire. Please click here