As a Christian organisation we base all that we do on the teachings of the Bible.
This foundation helps us as we seek to help people live fulfilled lives in older age. We are motivated by our love for God, His love for His people, His love for the world and our desire to help people in older age witness to God's power and the wonderful things He has done.
What we believe
- We believe that the teachings of the Bible are our sole and final authority.
- We believe that there is one God in three persons, Father Son and Holy Spirit.
- The good news of the gospel is that, although men and women are sinners, God has taken the initiative to save people from every tribe, tongue and nation. We believe that God will bring about the redemption of all things.
- God sent Jesus Christ, His Son, to be our Saviour. Jesus became fully human and, at the same time, remained fully God.
- Jesus came to buy us back from sin and death by living a perfect life, having no sin, and dying in our place on the cross.
- But God's grace did not stop there. When Jesus ascended to heaven, the Holy Spirit was given by God to continue His work on earth.
- It is this Holy Spirit who gives us new birth and brings us to repentance and faith in the Son. When the Spirit has begun such a good work in someone, He will bring it to completion.
- At the time appointed by God, Jesus will return to earth in glory. He will raise the dead and judge all people. He will banish those not known to Him and He will take His people to be with Him in eternal glory in the new heavens and earth.